[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]

Research Assistant Opportunity: Apply by Nov 30, 2020

[This opportunity is not affiliated with the Department, Faculty of Arts & Science, or University of Toronto. Registration fees may apply. We share this opportunity at the request of the organizers in case it is of interest to our student body. Participation is as the sole discretion of the individual.]

Hello there,

My name is Heather Bone. I am a graduate student in the Economics department. I am looking for a CS student to scrape some HTML from a Peruvian government website. There is a captcha on the website that the student will need to work to get past. The pay is 20-25 dollars per hour depending on the student’s experience. I am hoping to get the data scraped as soon as possible.

Job Title: Research Assistant
Position Type: Contract (flexible length, paid hourly)
Job Location: Work from Home
Application Deadline: November 30th
Number of Positions: 1
Apply by emailing: heather.bone@mail.utoronto.ca

Description: I am looking to hire an RA to make a python script to scrape CAPTCHA protected customs data for academic research and store the data as a csv file. I will prioritize applications from people who can do this work earlier, but there is some flexibility in terms of timing.

Heather Bone (she/her)
PhD Student
Department of Economics
University of Toronto
heatherbone.org

[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]