[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]

Looking for Student Teachers for Kids (Python)

[This opportunity is not affiliated with the Department, Faculty of Arts & Science, or University of Toronto. Registration fees may apply. We share this opportunity at the request of the organizers in case it is of interest to our student body. Participation is as the sole discretion of the individual.]

Hello, my name is Dr. Menachem Feuer.

I am a professor at the University of Waterloo in Jewish Studies and the CEO of Adaleg IT.

I also happen to run a Coding Summer Camp and Online Coding Classes in the Jewish Community: https://codingforkidsathome.com/

In addition, I also run courses in the Global Jewish Community in Coding, Web Development, Data Science and ML, etc: www.adalegit.com

We are looking to run a large Online Coding Summer Camp (via Coding for Kids at Home), we are looking to hire several teachers to teach coding to kids 8-10 and 11-14. We have Coding Curricula and exercises for them. We are looking for students with experience not only in Python but also with teaching kids (or an interest to do so).

The program goes from 9am to 3pm every day from the beginning of July to the end of August.

Its an exciting project and we pay at a good rate.

If you know anyone that would like to apply, please have them contact me at mfeuer@adalegit.com or info@adalegit.com .

[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]