[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]

Hack The IT Industry during COVID-19---Invitation to EXCITE Webinar - June 4th (8-9 p.m, EST)

[This opportunity is not affiliated with the Department, Faculty of Arts & Science, or University of Toronto. Registration fees may apply. We share this opportunity at the request of the organizers in case it is of interest to our student body. Participation is as the sole discretion of the individual.]

Email%20Flyer

Dear students,

It is a pleasure to invite you to our EXCITE Webinar, a series of events with many
professionals and alumni to share their advice and experience of getting into
different industries, to gain you a straight path to the field under the situation of
Covid-19. The upcoming webinar will be focused on technology. Do you have similar
questions like below?

“What should I do if my summer internship gets cancelled?”
“How can I land a job in tech companies such as IBM or Amazon?”
“What are some soft or hard skills I need in the technology industry?”
“What are some new opportunities in technology created by Covid-19?”

The questions you concern may be addressed by EXCITE Webinar’s speakers:
Talent Acquisition Partner of IBM
Software Development Engineer of Amazon
Associate Developer of IBM

From our webinar, you will gain a complete understanding of the technology industry
status quo and a clear plan for the next action. What’s more, you get an opportunity to
talk with an IBM HR directly about the IBM Associates Program.

Our event is on June 4th (8-9 p.m, EST), online. It is completely free. If you’d like to
register for it, you may click here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfAqcgmUMqoiSZYmztl3388SwsTC9PIHQnHympnKogxUQerA/viewform?entry.2010315315=Yes
(Please notice that the first 50 registrants will get more opportunities to interact with our speakers. )

Thank you for reading this email, and we wish you all the best!

[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]