[This opportunity is not affiliated with the Department, Faculty of Arts & Science, or University of Toronto. Registration fees may apply. We share this opportunity at the request of the organizers in case it is of interest to our student body. Participation is as the sole discretion of the individual.]
We are two entrepreneurs in the 2019 cohort for Next 36 – Canada’s leading entrepreneurship program – and we are looking for a third person to join our team in a technical capacity!
What we are looking for:
- Students who can commit full-time to the program from May 1st to August 31st, 2019 and part-time starting now until May 1st, 2019. Preference will be given to students in their final year of study.
- Strong technical background (software) through work experience, side projects, or hackathons.
- Interest working in the role of CTO in a start-up venture.
- Able to relocate to UofT’s Grad House for the summer (required by the Next 36).
About the program:
- The venture we will be working on is not set in stone, but the current candidate is
Exactly Eyewear (custom-fit eyewear based on a 3D scan of your face; accepted into UTEST and CDL 2018).
- If you have an idea/venture that you would like to bring into the program, feel free to discuss with us.
- If there is a good fit, we can bring you into the Next 36 during their second intake in February.
- Information about Next 36 can be found here: https://www.nextcanada.com/next-36
A little bit about us:
- Alan Li – UofT M.Eng 2018; UW Eng 2014; 5 years’ experience in product management and financial consulting; 2018 cohort for UofT’s UTEST and CDL.
- Daniel Kang – McGill B.Com 2016; 3 years’ experience in management consulting (BCG & Oliver Wyman)
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send an email to email@example.com ASAP (rolling interviews, so earlier is better) with the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact info
- What you will bring to the team
- CV or brief description of your previous experience
We will contact you if there is a mutual fit within our team!
Alan and Daniel
Next36 Opportunity.pdf (57.3 KB)