[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]

Looking for a Student-Teacher to teach Four 45 min Intro Coding Classes (Python)

[This opportunity is not affiliated with the Department, Faculty of Arts & Science, or University of Toronto. Registration fees may apply. We share this opportunity at the request of the organizers in case it is of interest to our student body. Participation is as the sole discretion of the individual.]

My name is Dr. Menachem Feuer. I am the Director of Operations at Adaleg IT - www.adalegit.com. We are dedicated to getting the Jewish Community (in Toronto, NY, NJ, and globally) into the IT workforce. We run classes in Cisco Networking, AWS Cloud Computing, Coding and App Development, and Cybersecurity. We are a Cisco Academy and an AWS Academy.

We need a teacher who can teach introductory level classes (only four to high school students) in Python.

I have been asked to run a short four class introduction to coding to a Jewish High School in Toronto. Each class would run 45 minutes (from 1:30-2:30pm) and will be held on the following dates:

• November 20th
  • November 27th
  • December 4th
  • December 11th

We can pay the teacher - via the school - $40/hr.

We need someone for first class which will be 12 days from now. We have all the course plans and curricula. We need someone to make it fun.

I will send all the materials to the person interested. Please have them contact me at 647-271-1460 or mfeuer@adalegit.com for more info.

[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]