The Student Life Programs & Services at the University of Toronto is hosting a series of free workshops titled “Learning to Lead”. This opportunity is for returning and new undergraduate students. These workshops will provide interactive lessons on effective leadership practices. We welcome anyone wanting to learn what it means to be a leader or looking to sharpen their skills.
The highly immersive workshops will touch upon critical issues highlighted by student experience. From looking at ways to motivate your team to advance conflict resolution, attendees will have the chance to bring their own expertise and learn from our staff members.
Along with a meaningful networking opportunity, you will receive a designation on your Co-Curricular Record (CCR) capturing your skills and experience signed by the Vice-Provost if you attend a minimum of five workshops.
All workshops will be held on the St. George campus ( 21 Sussex Avenue in Room 321) and are facilitated by staff members who are well versed in addressing everyday challenges leaders face.
Some Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- February 20: Mentoring 101 (11 - 12:30 pm), Creating an Inclusive Environment (12:45 - 2:15 pm), ULead; Club’s Cafe - Conversations for Presidents (1 - 2:30 pm), Mentoring Conversations (2:30 - 4 pm)
- February 27: ULead - Measuring Organizational Success (4 - 5:30 pm)
- February 28: ULead - Advertising and Social Media (2 - 3:30 pm)
How to Sign Up
- Sign into CLNx - Log in with your UTORid and password.
- Click on the “Leadership, Mentorship & Clubs (St. George)” Calendar.
- Register for the Workshops that peak your interest (You can filter by “Learning to Lead”).
Find more information at: http://studentlife.utoronto.ca/cld/learning-lead