[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]

iConnect International Mentorship Program - NOW OPEN!

[This opportunity is not affiliated with the Department. Registration fees may apply. We share this opportunity at the request of the organizers in case it is of interest to our student body. Participation is as the sole discretion of the individual.]

• Are you an incoming international student starting at #UofT St. George this September? Join the iConnect mentorship program! uoft.me/iConnect

• New to U of T? New to Canada? iConnect can help! Get connected to valuable on and off-campus resources and a welcoming community through the iConnect mentorship program. Apply now at uoft.me/iConnect

• Starting at U of T in September? Curious about exploring different cultures? Join iConnect and get support for your cultural transition. Apply now at uoft.me/iConnect

Apply Now! iConnect International Mentorship Program 2019-2020

Are you a new international student starting at U of T St. George in September? Become an iConnect Mentee! Get connected to valuable on and off-campus resources and a welcoming community. Get one-on-one support and participate in outings and events to ease your transition and enhance your intercultural skills. Apply online today! Spots fill up fast so apply early! uoft.me/iConnect

iConnect International Mentorship Program
Centre for International Experience, University of Toronto

[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]