[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]

Help test an innovative tablet editing software on Friday, April 20

[The following opportunity is not affiliated with the Department, Faculty of Arts & Science, or University of Toronto. We share this opportunity at the request of the organizer, Mr. Sean Maxted, President and CEO of Natural Input Solutions Inc. (http://www.naturalinputsolutions.com) in case it is of interest to our student body. Participation is as the sole discretion of the individual.]

I [Sean Maxted] cordially extend an invitation to all UofT students to participate in a software trial of EditRight Software, a gesture-based user interface that allows a user to edit content on a Windows Tablet in Microsoft Word using an integrated pen.

I am looking for applicants to test my product, in groups of 2 for about one hour per group. Each applicant will be provided for the duration of the testing period a Surface Pro Tablet with an integrated pen for the specific purpose of testing EditRight Software. Just before the end of the testing period each applicant will be given a short multiple-choice questionnaire to fill out that will provide our company with important feedback about their experience with using EditRight Software.

Refreshments and snacks will be provided to all applicants, as well as a small compensation for your help.

The first block of testing is scheduled to take place on Friday, April 20, from 12-3pm. If you are interested, please contact Sean directly at s.maxted@sympatico.ca.

[General boards] [Winter 2023 courses] [Fall 2022 courses] [Summer 2022 courses] [Older or newer terms]